ZOOM for social interactions
Updated: Apr 6
You've probably set up zoom already so you can social distance and see your friends and family.
Check out these ideas for that "time" together
Consider games, cooking, food or crafting together besides just staring into ZOOM Space. Trivia is a great game to play with friends of all ages! Check out some great adult trivia preset questions here! OR NEED SOME TRIVIA FOR THE KIDS? check out this website
1. Check with friends to see if they want their kid zooming with their friends or classmates (this is no different than scheduling a playdate or a birthday party!)
2. get their email address so you can invite them to the zoom session
3. create your zoom account
4. Set up a zoom meeting
5. Email the "zoom invite" to all the friends who want to participate
6. AT the scheduled time, jump onto the zoom app on your phone or through your computer (web interface or desktop application)
7. Zoom away & and set up a time for them to meet up again.
8. End meeting
Setting up a free zoom account
Setting up your first Zoom meeting is easy
If your child gets a zoom invitation from a friend please make sure you know who is sending the invite! (common sense).
If you are in need of contact emails for classmates, please be in touch with Mr. Sizemore or Lindsay Lehmann. We will reach out and get you what we can- as families are willing. We know many of you already have contacts from birthday parties and playdates.