Financial Aid Information
Financial aid is available to families of students in St Joseph School.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for The Catholic Foundation of the Diocese of Norwich tuition assistance grants for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by March 5, 2019. Applications accepted online at FACTS ONLINE
The following is required for FACTS to process a tuition assistance grant:
1. Completed online application. Do not submit multiple applications. FACTS will process one application per household. (no matter how many children are attending school.)
2. Payment of a $30 nonrefundable application fee
Supporting documentation includes:
1. Copies of most recent Federal tax forms (if you have not yet filed 2018, then 2017 is okay to use)
2. Copies of your 2017 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse
3. Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation and TANF
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online.
Documentation can also be faxed to 1-866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
PO Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
Applications submitted after March 15, 2019 will not be considered for the Catholic Foundation Grant.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-441-4637.
Award Decisions are made by the Catholic Foundation